Prof. Adam Patkowski
Head of the Department of Molecular Biophysics, Faculty of Physics, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
Representant of the Independent Science Workers, Physics Department, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
- Structure, dynamics and phase transitions in charged Yukawa-like colloidal systems
- Structure, properties and interactions of model nanoparticles and their applications in biology and medicine
- Applications of Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy techniques and Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy to studies of properties and dynamics of nanoparticles in crowded complex systems, membranes and living cells
- Structure and dynamics of complex soft matter systems studied by means of scattering of light (Photon Correlation Spectroscopy and Fabry-Perot Interferometry), synchrotron radiation (Small Angle X-ray scattering and X-ray Photon Correlation Spectroscopy), neutrons (Small Angle Neutron Scattering) and Raman spectroscopy (including Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering)
- Structure and dynamics of supercooled liquids and glasses
- Effects of high pressure on structure, dynamics and properties of complex systems and living cells studied by means of PCS, FPI, LSCM, FCS, and SANS
- R. Holyst, A. Bielejewska, J. Szymanski, A. Wilk, A. Patkowski, J. Gapinski, A. Zywocinski, T. Kalwarczyk, E. Kalwarczyk, M. Tabaka, N. Ziebacz and S. A. Wieczorek, Scaling form of viscosity at all length-scales in poly(ethylene glycol) solutions studied by fluorescence correlation spectroscopy and capillary electrophoresis, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 2009, 11, 9025.
- J. Gapinski, A. Patkowski, G. Nägele, Generic behavior of the hydrodynamic function of charged colloidal suspensions, The Journal of Chemical Physics 2010, 132, 054510.
- J. Gapiński, J. Szymański , A. Wilk, J. Kohlbrecher, A. Patkowski, R. Hołyst, Size and shape of micelles studied by means of SANS, PCS and FCS, Langmuir 2010, 26, 9304.
- T. Kalwarczyk, N. Ziębacz, A. Bielejewska, E. Zaboklicka, K. Koynov, J. Szymański, A. Wilk, A. Patkowski, J. Gapiński, H.-J. Butt, R. Hołyst, Comparative Analysis of Viscosity of Complex Liquids and Cytoplasm of Mammalian Cells at the Nanoscale, Nano Letters 2011, 11 (5), 2157–2163.
- J. Gapinski, G. Nägele, A. Patkowski, Freezing lines of colloidal Yukawa spheres.I: A Rogers-Young integral equation study, The Journal of Chemical Physics 2012, 136, 024507.