Prof. Józef Barnaś
Head of the Department of Mezoscopy Physics, Faculty of Physics, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
Representant of the Independent Science Workers, Physics Department, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
- Theoretical solid state physics
- Mesoscopic physics
- Spin electronics
- Magnetism and nanomagnetism
- Electronic and spin transport
- Spin effects in thermoelectricity
- Spin Hall effect
- Tunnel junctions
- Low dimensional structures
- Quantum dots
- Molecular magnets
- M. Misiorny, J. Barnaś, Effects of transverse magnetic anisotropy on current-induced spin switching, Physical Review Letters 2013, 111, 046603
- A. Dyrdał, J. Barnaś, Spin Hall effect in graphene due to random Rashba field, Physical Review B 2012, 86, 161401 (R)
- V. K. Dugaev, M. Inglot, E. Ya. Sherman, J. Berakdar, J. Barnaś, Nonlinear anomalous Hall effect and negative magnetoresistance in a system with random Rashba field, Physical Review Letters 2012, 109, 206601.
- M. Misiorny, I. Weymann, J. Barnaś, Interplay of the Kondo effect and spin-polarized transport in magnetic molecules, adatoms and quantum dots, Physical Review Letters 2011, 106, 126602.
- V.K. Dugaev, E.Ya. Sherman, J. Barnaś, Spin dephasing and pumping in graphene due to random spin-orbit interaction, Physical Review B 2011, 83, 085306.