Prof. Józef Barnaś
Member of the Research Council
Head of the Department of Mezoscopy Physics, Faculty of Physics, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
Representant of the Independent Science Workers, Physics Department, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
+48 61 829 5298
- Theoretical solid state physics
- Mesoscopic physics
- Spin electronics
- Magnetism and nanomagnetism
- Electronic and spin transport
- Spin effects in thermoelectricity
- Spin Hall effect
- Tunnel junctions
- Low dimensional structures
- Quantum dots
- Molecular magnets
- M. Misiorny, J. Barnaś, Effects of transverse magnetic anisotropy on current-induced spin switching, Physical Review Letters 2013, 111, 046603
- A. Dyrdał, J. Barnaś, Spin Hall effect in graphene due to random Rashba field, Physical Review B 2012, 86, 161401 (R)
- V. K. Dugaev, M. Inglot, E. Ya. Sherman, J. Berakdar, J. Barnaś, Nonlinear anomalous Hall effect and negative magnetoresistance in a system with random Rashba field, Physical Review Letters 2012, 109, 206601.
- M. Misiorny, I. Weymann, J. Barnaś, Interplay of the Kondo effect and spin-polarized transport in magnetic molecules, adatoms and quantum dots, Physical Review Letters 2011, 106, 126602.
- V.K. Dugaev, E.Ya. Sherman, J. Barnaś, Spin dephasing and pumping in graphene due to random spin-orbit interaction, Physical Review B 2011, 83, 085306.