Prof. Grzegorz Schroeder
Member of the Research Council
Habilitation in chemistry, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, 1988
Full professor of chemistry, 1997
Head of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan Development Team
Head of the Department of Supramolecular Chemistry, Faulty of Chemistry, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
+48 61 829 1565
- Supramolecular Chemistry and Nanotechnology
- Synthesis of supramolecular ligands and host-guest complexes
- Study of interactions in supramolecular complexes between ligands and ions or neutral small molecules
- NMR and mass spectrometry study of supramolecular complexes
- Synthesis and application of molecular scavengers
- Organosilicon ligands as electrolytes in lithium batteries
- Application of molecular receptors in mass and electrochemical sensors
- Fictionalization of nanoparticles by molecular receptors
- M. Cegłowski, G. Schroeder, Laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometric analysis of surfactants on functionalized carbon nanotubes, Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry 2013, 27(1), 258-264
- B. Gierczyk, M. Kaźmierczak, G. Schroeder, A. Sporzyński, 17O NMR studies of boronic acids and their derivatives, New Journal of Chemistry 2013, 37(4), 1056-1072.
- B. Gierczyk, G. Schroeder, M. Cegłowski, Polyoxaethylene polypodands - Powerful reduction catalysts in solid-liquid and liquid-liquid phase transfer systems, Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry 2013, 26(4), 306-314.
- J. Kurczewska, G. Schroeder, Epoxy resin modified with amine as an effective complexing agent of metal cations, Central European Journal of Chemistry 2013, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 1723-1728.
- G. Lota, M. Walkowiak, G. Schroeder, B. Gierczyk, Electrochemical behavior of tripodand-type silanes as electrolyte solvents for electrochemical capacitors, International Journal of Electrochemical Science 2013, 8(7), 9222-9230.