The conference and exhibition is organized by the NanoBioMedical Centre, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
The aim of the NanoTech Poland is to bring together the scientific community of principal investigators, scientists, researchers, and students with industry experts, the well-established and the budding entrepreneurs to discuss the present and future perspectives in nanotechnology and nanoscience research and development.
Conference programme features a strong scientific agenda focused on Nanotechnology in energy, electronics, environment, biomedicine and other fields.
The NanoTech Poland conference series have grown beyond the initial scope and this year the conference will co-host the Nanotechnology and Innovation in the Baltic Sea Region NIBS 2019.
The following integrated conference activities will take place:
* NIBS Innovation Day: companies from the Baltic Sea Region will have the opportunity to communicate their success stories and the newest developments in-house;
* NIBS and NanoTech Poland Joint Symposium: presentations of researchers from the Baltic Sea Region institutions on current trends in the field of nanotechnology;
* Korean-Polish Meeting on Nanotechnology;
* Advanced nanomaterials and Nanobiomedicine thematic sections: plenary, invited and contributed lectures;
* Joint Young Researchers Forum: short oral presentations of early stage researchers;
* Joint Poster Session;
* Joint Exhibition: dedicated to entrepreneurs and companies, which directly or indirectly deal with the nanoscience and nanotechnology, provides the opportunity to valuable networking and interaction between science and industry.
We look forward to your participation in NanoTech Poland 2019!