Prof. Grzegorz Schroeder
Head of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan Development Team
Head of the Department of Supramolecular Chemistry, Faulty of Chemistry, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
- Supramolecular Chemistry and Nanotechnology
- Synthesis of supramolecular ligands and host-guest complexes
- Study of interactions in supramolecular complexes between ligands and ions or neutral small molecules
- NMR and mass spectrometry study of supramolecular complexes
- Synthesis and application of molecular scavengers
- Organosilicon ligands as electrolytes in lithium batteries
- Application of molecular receptors in mass and electrochemical sensors
- Fictionalization of nanoparticles by molecular receptors
- M. Cegłowski, G. Schroeder, Laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometric analysis of surfactants on functionalized carbon nanotubes, Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry 2013, 27(1), 258-264
- B. Gierczyk, M. Kaźmierczak, G. Schroeder, A. Sporzyński, 17O NMR studies of boronic acids and their derivatives, New Journal of Chemistry 2013, 37(4), 1056-1072.
- B. Gierczyk, G. Schroeder, M. Cegłowski, Polyoxaethylene polypodands - Powerful reduction catalysts in solid-liquid and liquid-liquid phase transfer systems, Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry 2013, 26(4), 306-314.
- J. Kurczewska, G. Schroeder, Epoxy resin modified with amine as an effective complexing agent of metal cations, Central European Journal of Chemistry 2013, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 1723-1728.
- G. Lota, M. Walkowiak, G. Schroeder, B. Gierczyk, Electrochemical behavior of tripodand-type silanes as electrolyte solvents for electrochemical capacitors, International Journal of Electrochemical Science 2013, 8(7), 9222-9230.