- min. 1 year of experience in performing studies under ultra-high vacuum (UHV)
- experience in preparation of ultrathin nanostructures on single-crystalline substrates
- min. 1 year of experience in working with scanning tunneling microscopy (STM)
The application should include:
- description of the experience of the applying Contractor required in the advertisement ("Requirements")
- the proposed brutto salary per month for which the Contractor is willing to perform the studies (on average, the studies should be performed for 4 hours per day, 5 days per week)
Expected duration of the contract: 18 months (preferred starting date: 01.10.2018).
The applications should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Mikołaj Lewandowski - Project Leader)
Application deadline: 28.09.2018, 10:00 A.M. (CEST)
The job is offered within the First TEAM/2016-2/14 project "Multifunctional ultrathin Fe(x)O(y), Fe(x)S(y) and Fe(x)N(y) films with unique electronic, catalytic and magnetic properties" of the Foundation for Polish Science funded from the European Funds (Smart Growth) within the European Regional Development Fund.